Bienvenue chez Credoc
Your Trusted Partner
Nous sommes CredocA propos de nous
Credoc est la division ICT de la Fédération Royale du notariat belge. Avec plus de 90 collaborateurs issus de toutes les spécialités de l’IT et près de cinquante applicatifs de pointe dédiés à la profession, elle accompagne depuis plus de 10 ans le notariat dans sa transition vers l’ère digitale.
Venez nous rejoindre
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de nouveaux talents
The Security System Engineer ensures that the security of the company's computer system is well designed, that the plans are realistic and that the impact of the possible security incidents is as low as possible.
You have either worked as an architect or have the potential to grow into this position.
- Formalizing recommendations on security aspects ;
- Ensuring that the security systems are well documented ;
- Anticipating on the moves and tactics that potential hackers will use to gain unauthorized access ;
- Deciding on all security aspects of current and upcoming projects. When such decisions might conflict with other aspects (business, functional, technical, infrastructure), advising for the best compromise ;
- Following up on IT security projects within the team ;
- Improving of the security awareness of the level 3 people ;
- Performing additional system engineering tasks.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a System Engineer of which 3 years in IT Security.
- A Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent master degree or similar level acquired through experience ;
- A good knowledge of concepts such as identity and access management (TAM – ISAM), application firewalls, and web services;
- A good knowledge of Smartcards and Public Key Infrastructure ;
- A practical knowledge of scripting under Linux;
- Previous experience in network security is a plus.
- Fluent in French or Dutch (passive knowledge of the other language) and English ;
- Analytical-minded , open to new solutions and technologies ;
- Able to tune in with all parties involved ;
- A good communicator, able to influence others.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector.
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance. Furthermore we have a canteen at our disposal, and we offer free soft drinks.
- Postuler pour ce poste
In the context of one of our strategic projects, and the growth of our company in general, we are looking for a solution architect.
In order to ensure consistency and future-proofness of the Credoc application landscape, the solution architect:
- Coordinates the solution design of Software Development projects (functional, information, technical, technology choices, infrastructure, integration, security)
- Coordinates the definition of methods & standards, promotes and communicates them.
- Elaborates, with the Chief Architect, an Architecture roadmap that defines the long term orientations to be taken, and the project path to follow
- To define an end-to-end architecture approach (development, integration, infrastructure) ;
- To define an action plan with all necessary resources to end-up with a solution architecture description commonly understood ;
- To define and present the different possible design scenarios, and, for each scenario, assess the technology that will be used, the different components to be put in place, and the integration principles to be used to make the components interact (with each other and with other systems) ;
- To build architecture choice recommendations based on objective arguments ;
- To help define, with the project manager, the high level implementation roadmap, with the associated workload estimates ;
- To work in close collaboration with the other members of the Credoc architecture team so that there is a good alignment across the different projects ;
- To deliver, among others : Solution Architecture Documents, Approach document & action plan, Scenario description & comparison report, High level Design, High level roadmap and workload estimates, Management recommendation presentation.
- Required experience in integration, package selection and technology evaluation ;
- A good knowledge of the following : java application development (ideally Spring), web application principles and frameworks (ideally Angular JS), web service design and development (SOAP/REST) ;
- A knowledge of .NET development would be an asset ;
- A general knowledge of infrastructure trends and technologies ;
- A general knowledge of functional analysis techniques and methods.
- An experienced solution architect, with ability to encompass business, functional, technology and technical requirements ;
- A dynamic, excellent communicator, able to align all different stakeholders and take the lead in discussions/decisions ;
- Able to structure and synthetize information, bringing clarity to the people you are working with ;
- A very good planner and organisator.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economically stable sector.
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste
In the context of one of our strategic projects, and the growth of our company in general, we are looking for a configuration coordinator.
This person is responsible for all the tooling that supports the software development process at Credoc: he/she
- Manages the different platforms, including source control systems, build management systems, dependency management systems, code analysis tools, contunious integration platform, developer IDE, etc.
- Defines proper configuration for all these platforms, in collaboration with the architecture team. He also defines standards and naming conventions to be used by all development teams.
- Is in charge of upgrade and transition projects for these platforms
- Coaches and supports the developers in using these platforms, based on best practices he has defined (in particular, he takes care of new joiner onboarding)
- Monitors and controls proper usage of these platforms by all development teams
- Develops tools to automate as much as possible the different steps of the software development process.
- Provides standard and ad hoc reporting on these platform usage.
- To bring structure and organization in a demanding development environment ;
- To play a central role in the software development process, in an important coordination role ;
- To have a direct impact on the quality of all Credoc software deliverables ;
- To help Credoc to stay up-to-date in its software development practice, ensuring technology watch in this area.
- Required experience in professional software development (preferably java) ;
- Required experience as an advanced user of source control systems and build management systems ;
- A good knowledge of Java ecosystem and Atlassian product stack.
- An experienced software developer ;
- A good communicator, with the ability to present your ideas clearly, to train and to coach people ;
- A very structured and organized person, paying attention to details to ensure a high level of quality.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector ;
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere ;
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste