Bienvenue chez Credoc
Your Trusted Partner
Nous sommes CredocA propos de nous
Credoc est la division ICT de Fednot. Avec plus de 110 collaborateurs issus de toutes les spécialités de l’IT et près de cinquante applicatifs de pointe dédiés à la profession, il accompagne depuis plus de 10 ans le notariat dans sa transition vers l’ère digitale.
Venez nous rejoindre
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de nouveaux talents
We are looking for a Product Manager responsible for managing the marketing lifecycle of a set of products; having a focus on further development of functionalities of already existing products and services. We are looking for a professional who can contribute easily and has the entrepreneurship that brings us to the next step and has the potential to learn fast and build up experience.
You will report to the Head of Business Services.
- To capture and understand our client needs (which are mainly needs of the notary on the use and evolution of software products), and translate these into high level requirements
- To work on and prepare the business case, the pricing approach, and give input on the business model
- To conceptualise the whole customer journey - making sure our clients are guided throughout the change.
- To follow up from the sideline with IT development teams ; ensuring product fit-for-use, validating product conformity to demand, through frequent piloting, user groups etc;
- To manage customer interactions (organize, plan, etc.) during the different phases of the project (e.g. analysis, pilot,…) building the numbers , keeping track of P&L
- To contribute to the go to market communication(plans) , product positioning and messaging towards new and existing clients.
- To work together with our customer relationship officer and contribute to the value proposition, developing the salestool kit and processes that go along
- To consolidate all relevant market/competition info, user information and experience; churn - in order to enhance our products and services.
- Contribute to the alignment of all stakeholders on the product vision on short/mid term.
- To make recommendations on the product life-cycle, with customer satisfaction as a key objective.
- To manage customer interactions (organize, plan, etc.) during the different phases of the project (e.g. analysis, pilot,…)
- A Master ‘degree;
- At least 5 years’ solid experience within Product Marketing ;
- Good IT environment acumen; This is important as our products are software applications and infrastructure products – so you will need some background in order to understand what we’re doing;
- Analytical thinking skills and commercial reflection skills
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and French (one mother tongue/other fluent) is a real must as you will have to interact in both language with customers.
- A committed person that fosters an open communication and sharing of knowledge;
- A good communicator, with a good aptitude to interact,
- Well organized; and good at keeping things moving forward;
- Hands-on, flexible and pragmatic;
- Smart and analytical;
- Very client oriented.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector.
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, car, bonus and net allowance, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the the possibility to build up holidays.
- Postuler pour ce poste
The Network Engineer is responsible for technical management, design, support, and administration of our LAN/WAN/WLAN networks, video, telephony and enterprise security. Responsibilities include physical and logical configuration and management of networking hardware, cabling, wireless access, MPLS subsidiary networks, traffic shaping.
You will take up End-to-end ownership over networking troubleshooting, log analysis, upgrades and enterprise security. You will furthermore evaluate the state of infrastructure security and recommend improvements
- To support routing protocols and Cisco frameworks (EIGRP, BGP, GLBP, OSPF)
- To support site-to-site connectivity (MPLS, GRE, IPSEC) and monitor/capture performance metrics
- To assist with server/SAN HW configurations (NIC's, HBA's, Fiber, Ethernet)
- To support WiFi, SSID's
- To monitor and identify networking and application performance bottlenecks and traffic utilization
- To implement and manage Networking tools (Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Wireshark, etc.)
- To manage updates Cisco HW/SW upgrades/updates
- To manage network equipment and services vendors and cabling contractor work
- To Practice OSI model and IEEE networking methodologies and standards
- To maintain an excellent level of personal expertise, keeping constantly informed of the latest update in relevant technologies and share knowledge with colleagues
- To contribute to global Continuity and security platform and to that intent liaise with specialists from own department or from other team
- To contribute to internal team meetings
- To liaise & collaborate with other team members & ensure efficient hand-over of information & work, as appropriate
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Network Engineer of which 2 in a medior/senior position with effective end responsibility for technical aspects
- The following IT /technical knowledge:
- o Experience with multiple protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, OSI, SMTP)
- o Experience with Data Center design/move/relocation
- o Router and Switch configurations, layer 2 and 3 optimization
- o Experience with Cisco Client, CheckPoint, or comparable Edge Protection HW/SW
- o Current Cisco CCNA certification is a plus
- o Familiarity with snmp, smtp, mail routing
- o Working knowledge of Virtual and Physical server configurations
- o Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, Firewalls (Checkpoint), Load Balancing (F5) and VPN (Cisco)
- o Good understanding of Security End-Point protection software (McAfee, Norton, Sophos etc.)
- o Experience VOIP and Video architectures, COS, QOS, VLAN's, DMZ
- o Experience analyzing/evaluating vendor products
- Fluent in Dutch/French (a passive knowledge of one of both national languages is a must) and English
- Analytic minded , open to new solutions and technologies
- Able to prioritize various requests, ranking the importance vs the urgency, while keeping the customer’s interest as a priority
- Able to work autonomously, respond quickly to production issues, and produce timely project deliverables
- A team player at ease with sharing knowledge and best practices with colleagues, cross team and boundaries
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere
- A competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste
In the context of one of our strategic projects, and the growth of our company in general, we are looking for a solution architect.
In order to ensure consistency and scalability of the Credoc application landscape, the solution architect:
- Describes the solution design of Software Development projects that covers the functional, information, technical, technology choices, infrastructure, integration, security viewpoints.
- Helps define methods & standards, promotes and communicates them.
- Contributes, with the Chief Architect, to the Architecture roadmap that defines the long term orientations to be taken, and the project path to follow
- To find end-to-end architecture solutions for state-of-the-art projects covering the development, integration, infrastructure ;
- To identify and present the alternative architectural solutions, and, for each solutions, assess the technology that will be used, the different components to be put in place, and the integration principles to be used to make the components interact (with each other and with other systems) ;
- To build architecture choice recommendations based on objective arguments ;
- To help define, with the project manager, the high level implementation roadmap, with the associated workload estimates ;
- To work in close collaboration with the other members of the Credoc architecture team so that there is a good alignment across the different projects ;
- To deliver, among others: Solution Architecture Document, Scenario description & comparison report, High level Design, Management recommendation presentation.
- Good experience in drawing architecture diagrams (preferably in UML) ;
- Know how to structure components, define services, identify dependencies in order to specify an architecture that meets quality criteria (maintainability, scalability, security,…) ;
- Required experience in integration, package selection and technology evaluation ;
- Experience of application development: Preferably in Java (e.g. Spring MVC) OR an equivalent knowledge for .Net environment ;
- Knowledge of lWeb application principles and frameworks web service design and development (SOAP/REST) ;
- A general knowledge of infrastructure trends and technologies ;
- A general knowledge of functional analysis techniques and methods.
- Able to structure and synthetize information, bringing clarity to the people you are working with ;
- An experienced solution architect, with ability to encompass business, functional, technology and technical requirements ;
- A dynamic, good communicator, able to align all different stakeholders and take the lead in discussions/decisions ;
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economically stable sector.
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste