Bienvenue chez Credoc
Your Trusted Partner
Nous sommes CredocA propos de nous
Credoc est la division ICT de la Fédération Royale du notariat belge. Avec plus de 110 collaborateurs issus de toutes les spécialités de l’IT et près de cinquante applicatifs de pointe dédiés à la profession, elle accompagne depuis plus de 10 ans le notariat dans sa transition vers l’ère digitale.
Venez nous rejoindre
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de nouveaux talents
The Project Manager will take the lead role and responsibility for planning and managing all aspects of the delivery of one or more technical tracks, and pays attention to everything that is related to the project in terms of service.
Within this organization, the project manager will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
The Operations department consists of a project manager, 2 architects, a teamlead infra, a teamlead deployment/dba, many system engineers, and more to come...
- To take the lead role and responsibility for planning and managing all aspects of the delivery of one or more technical tracks, and to pay attention to everything that is related to the project in terms of service;
- To manage the track within defined delivery times and budget, in a complex organisation which is growing day by day;
- To interface with internal resources, 3rd party suppliers, involving the selection of suppliers, agreements, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables;
- To report regularly status in management meetings and take action accordingly;
- An excellent ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships;
- A good technical background when it comes to infra knowledge;
- A few years of experience in project management (the pragmatic way - aiming for results), preferably within a company, or a mix consultancy/BtB company;
- A good insight on the needs of software requirements regarding infrastructure;
- The ambition to make things better, while having things under control daily.
- A good communicator and motivator on all levels of the 'hierarchy';
- Pro-active , good in risk management and stakeholder management ;
- A real team player;
- A good collegue, wanting to help and advice other team members and raise the level of teams even more;
- Someone with a constructive mindset and always having a positive attitude;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, where things are under construction;
- Someone who is interested in the business behind all the work - our clients, our revenue, and our future.
- Postuler pour ce poste
The Network Engineer is responsible for technical management, design, support, and administration of our LAN/WAN/WLAN networks, video, telephony and enterprise security. Responsibilities include physical and logical configuration and management of networking hardware, cabling, wireless access, MPLS subsidiary networks, traffic shaping.
You will take up End-to-end ownership over networking troubleshooting, log analysis, upgrades and enterprise security. You will furthermore evaluate the state of infrastructure security and recommend improvements
- To support routing protocols and Cisco frameworks (EIGRP, BGP, GLBP, OSPF)
- To support site-to-site connectivity (MPLS, GRE, IPSEC) and monitor/capture performance metrics
- To assist with server/SAN HW configurations (NIC's, HBA's, Fiber, Ethernet)
- To support WiFi, SSID's
- To monitor and identify networking and application performance bottlenecks and traffic utilization
- To implement and manage Networking tools (Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Wireshark, etc.)
- To manage updates Cisco HW/SW upgrades/updates
- To manage network equipment and services vendors and cabling contractor work
- To Practice OSI model and IEEE networking methodologies and standards
- To maintain an excellent level of personal expertise, keeping constantly informed of the latest update in relevant technologies and share knowledge with colleagues
- To contribute to global Continuity and security platform and to that intent liaise with specialists from own department or from other team
- To contribute to internal team meetings
- To liaise & collaborate with other team members & ensure efficient hand-over of information & work, as appropriate
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Network Engineer of which 2 in a medior/senior position with effective end responsibility for technical aspects
- The following IT /technical knowledge:
- o Experience with multiple protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, OSI, SMTP)
- o Experience with Data Center design/move/relocation
- o Router and Switch configurations, layer 2 and 3 optimization
- o Experience with Cisco Client, CheckPoint, or comparable Edge Protection HW/SW
- o Current Cisco CCNA certification is a plus
- o Familiarity with snmp, smtp, mail routing
- o Working knowledge of Virtual and Physical server configurations
- o Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, Firewalls (Checkpoint), Load Balancing (F5) and VPN (Cisco)
- o Good understanding of Security End-Point protection software (McAfee, Norton, Sophos etc.)
- o Experience VOIP and Video architectures, COS, QOS, VLAN's, DMZ
- o Experience analyzing/evaluating vendor products
- Fluent in Dutch/French (a passive knowledge of one of both national languages is a must) and English
- Analytic minded , open to new solutions and technologies
- Able to prioritize various requests, ranking the importance vs the urgency, while keeping the customer’s interest as a priority
- Able to work autonomously, respond quickly to production issues, and produce timely project deliverables
- A team player at ease with sharing knowledge and best practices with colleagues, cross team and boundaries
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector.
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere
- A competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste
In the context of one of our strategic projects, and the growth of our company in general, we are looking for a solution architect.
In order to ensure consistency and future-proofness of the Credoc application landscape, the solution architect:
- Coordinates the solution design of Software Development projects (functional, information, technical, technology choices, infrastructure, integration, security)
- Coordinates the definition of methods & standards, promotes and communicates them.
- Elaborates, with the Chief Architect, an Architecture roadmap that defines the long term orientations to be taken, and the project path to follow
- To define an end-to-end architecture approach (development, integration, infrastructure) ;
- To define an action plan with all necessary resources to end-up with a solution architecture description commonly understood ;
- To define and present the different possible design scenarios, and, for each scenario, assess the technology that will be used, the different components to be put in place, and the integration principles to be used to make the components interact (with each other and with other systems) ;
- To build architecture choice recommendations based on objective arguments ;
- To help define, with the project manager, the high level implementation roadmap, with the associated workload estimates ;
- To work in close collaboration with the other members of the Credoc architecture team so that there is a good alignment across the different projects ;
- To deliver, among others : Solution Architecture Documents, Approach document & action plan, Scenario description & comparison report, High level Design, High level roadmap and workload estimates, Management recommendation presentation.
- Required experience in integration, package selection and technology evaluation ;
- A good knowledge of the following : java application development (ideally Spring), web application principles and frameworks (ideally Angular JS), web service design and development (SOAP/REST) OR in depth knowledge of the .Net environment
- A general knowledge of infrastructure trends and technologies ;
- A general knowledge of functional analysis techniques and methods.
- An experienced solution architect, with ability to encompass business, functional, technology and technical requirements ;
- A dynamic, excellent communicator, able to align all different stakeholders and take the lead in discussions/decisions ;
- Able to structure and synthetize information, bringing clarity to the people you are working with ;
- A very good planner and organisator.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economically stable sector.
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste