Bienvenue chez Credoc
Your Trusted Partner
Nous sommes CredocA propos de nous
Credoc est la division ICT de la Fédération Royale du notariat belge. Avec plus de 110 collaborateurs issus de toutes les spécialités de l’IT et près de cinquante applicatifs de pointe dédiés à la profession, elle accompagne depuis plus de 10 ans le notariat dans sa transition vers l’ère digitale.
Venez nous rejoindre
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de nouveaux talents
The Project Manager will take the lead role and responsibility for planning and managing all aspects of the delivery of one or more technical tracks, and pays attention to everything that is related to the project in terms of service.
Within this organization, the project manager will be reporting to the Head of Operations.
The Operations department consists of a project manager, 2 architects, a teamlead infra, a teamlead deployment/dba, many system engineers, and more to come...
- To take the lead role and responsibility for planning and managing all aspects of the delivery of one or more technical tracks, and to pay attention to everything that is related to the project in terms of service;
- To manage the track within defined delivery times and budget, in a complex organisation which is growing day by day;
- To interface with internal resources, 3rd party suppliers, involving the selection of suppliers, agreements, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables;
- To report regularly status in management meetings and take action accordingly;
- An excellent ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships;
- A good technical background when it comes to infra knowledge;
- A few years of experience in project management (the pragmatic way - aiming for results), preferably within a company, or a mix consultancy/BtB company;
- A good insight on the needs of software requirements regarding infrastructure;
- The ambition to make things better, while having things under control daily.
- A good communicator and motivator on all levels of the 'hierarchy';
- Pro-active , good in risk management and stakeholder management ;
- A real team player;
- A good collegue, wanting to help and advice other team members and raise the level of teams even more;
- Someone with a constructive mindset and always having a positive attitude;
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, where things are under construction;
- Someone who is interested in the business behind all the work - our clients, our revenue, and our future.
- Postuler pour ce poste
We are looking for a Go-to-Market Manager responsible for managing the marketing lifecycle of a set of products; having a focus on developing and preparing launches of products and services. As we are in the process of setting up our team, we are looking for a seasoned professional who can contribute easily and has the entrepreneurship that brings us to the next step.
You will report to the Head of Business Services.
- To understand our client needs and translate these into high level requirements ;
- To work on and prepare the business case, the pricing approach, and give input on the business model ;
- To reflect on segmentation ;
- To conceptualise the whole customer journey - making sure our clients are guided throughout the change ;
- To manage customer interactions (organize, plan, etc.) during the different phases of the project (e.g. analysis, pilot,…) ;
- To create and steer the go to market communication(plans) , product positioning and messaging towards new and existing clients. this will take more than 50% of the job on average ;
- To work together with our customer relationship officer explaining them the value proposition, developing the salestool kit and processes that go along ;
- To consolidate all relevant market/competition info, user information and experience; churn - in order to enhance our products and services ;
- To align all stakeholders on the product vision on short/mid term ;
- To make recommendations towards senior management on the product life-cycle, with customer satisfaction as a key objective.
- A Master‘s degree ;
- At least 8 years’ solid experience within Product Marketing with focus on the Go-to-Market process ;
- Working experience within B-2-B (services) ; preferably in a telecom and/or managed services company and/or end user applications environment; This is important as our products are software applications and infrastructure products – so you will need some background in order to understand what we’re doing ;
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and French (one mother tongue/other fluent) is a real must.
- A committed person that fosters an open communication and sharing of knowledge ;
- An excellent communicator, with a good aptitude to interact, cooperate and influence others ;
- Able to generate innovative solutions and challenge discussions ;
- Well organized; and good at keeping things moving forward ;
- Hands-on, flexible and pragmatic ;
- Smart and analytical ;
- Very client oriented.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector ;
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere ;
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste
The Network Engineer is responsible for technical management, design, support, and administration of our LAN/WAN/WLAN networks, video, telephony and enterprise security. Responsibilities include physical and logical configuration and management of networking hardware, cabling, wireless access, MPLS subsidiary networks, traffic shaping.
You will take up End-to-end ownership over networking troubleshooting, log analysis, upgrades and enterprise security. You will furthermore evaluate the state of infrastructure security and recommend improvements
- To support routing protocols and Cisco frameworks (EIGRP, BGP, GLBP, OSPF)
- To support site-to-site connectivity (MPLS, GRE, IPSEC) and monitor/capture performance metrics
- To assist with server/SAN HW configurations (NIC's, HBA's, Fiber, Ethernet)
- To support WiFi, SSID's
- To monitor and identify networking and application performance bottlenecks and traffic utilization
- To implement and manage Networking tools (Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Wireshark, etc.)
- To manage updates Cisco HW/SW upgrades/updates
- To manage network equipment and services vendors and cabling contractor work
- To Practice OSI model and IEEE networking methodologies and standards
- To maintain an excellent level of personal expertise, keeping constantly informed of the latest update in relevant technologies and share knowledge with colleagues
- To contribute to global Continuity and security platform and to that intent liaise with specialists from own department or from other team
- To contribute to internal team meetings
- To liaise & collaborate with other team members & ensure efficient hand-over of information & work, as appropriate
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Network Engineer of which 2 in a medior/senior position with effective end responsibility for technical aspects
- The following IT /technical knowledge:
- o Experience with multiple protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, OSI, SMTP)
- o Experience with Data Center design/move/relocation
- o Router and Switch configurations, layer 2 and 3 optimization
- o Experience with Cisco Client, CheckPoint, or comparable Edge Protection HW/SW
- o Current Cisco CCNA certification is a plus
- o Familiarity with snmp, smtp, mail routing
- o Working knowledge of Virtual and Physical server configurations
- o Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, Firewalls (Checkpoint), Load Balancing (F5) and VPN (Cisco)
- o Good understanding of Security End-Point protection software (McAfee, Norton, Sophos etc.)
- o Experience VOIP and Video architectures, COS, QOS, VLAN's, DMZ
- o Experience analyzing/evaluating vendor products
- Fluent in Dutch/French (a passive knowledge of one of both national languages is a must) and English
- Analytic minded , open to new solutions and technologies
- Able to prioritize various requests, ranking the importance vs the urgency, while keeping the customer’s interest as a priority
- Able to work autonomously, respond quickly to production issues, and produce timely project deliverables
- A team player at ease with sharing knowledge and best practices with colleagues, cross team and boundaries
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector.
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere
- A competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste