Bienvenue chez Credoc
Your Trusted Partner
Nous sommes CredocA propos de nous
Credoc est la division ICT de Fednot. Avec plus de 110 collaborateurs issus de toutes les spécialités de l’IT et près de cinquante applicatifs de pointe dédiés à la profession, il accompagne depuis plus de 10 ans le notariat dans sa transition vers l’ère digitale.
Venez nous rejoindre
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de nouveaux talents
As a direct result of changes in legislation and market needs, we are growing fast!
Today we employ about 115 highly specialized people – such as developers, analysts, infrastructure engineers, architects, project managers, marketeers, legal experts …
We are currently looking for a Linux System Engineer within our Operations Department.
- To implement the necessary security measures to protect our servers, applications and data ;
- To implement and follow up on indicators in order to support the capacity planning ;
- To be a part of the on-call team that guarantees continuity outside of working hours and during the week-end (about a week per month) ;
- To contribute to the automation, auditing and improvement of recurrent tasks ;
- To contribute actively to the improvement of our environments, servers, procedures and policies ;
- To implement changes in our environments while keeping the continuous improvement of our services in mind ;
- To implement and control the backup of IT environments (IBM Spectrum Protect) ;
- To follow up on and to react to possible incidents ;
- To be accountable together with the team for the reliability, availability and performance of our infrastructure.
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Linux or Unix System Engineer
- A Proven track record using the following technologies : TCP/IP Networking, Red Hat Enterprise and Satellite, Apache Tomcat Webservers; Java Application Servers Scripting (bash, perl, ...)DNS, HTTP, SSL, JMS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, syslog, Web Security
- Experience with several of the following aspects : virtualization technologies (VMWare), San, Access Management & LDAP, Enterprise loadbalancing (L5), queuing technologies (Active MQ), PKI ;
- A problem solver with a security mindset who knows how to bring out of the box solutions on the table ;
- Flexible (occasional week-end work) ;
- A good communicator in both national languages and in English ;
- Responsible and you like to take initiatives ;
- Stress-resistant and you can work with strict deadlines.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economically stable sector.
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste
We are looking for a Product Manager responsible for managing the marketing lifecycle of a set of products; having a focus on further development of functionalities of already existing products and services. We are looking for a professional who can contribute easily and has the entrepreneurship that brings us to the next step and has the potential to learn fast and build up experience.
You will report to the Head of Business Services.
- To capture and understand our client needs (which are mainly needs of the notary on the use and evolution of software products), and translate these into high level requirements
- To work on and prepare the business case, the pricing approach, and give input on the business model
- To conceptualise the whole customer journey - making sure our clients are guided throughout the change.
- To follow up from the sideline with IT development teams ; ensuring product fit-for-use, validating product conformity to demand, through frequent piloting, user groups etc;
- To manage customer interactions (organize, plan, etc.) during the different phases of the project (e.g. analysis, pilot,…) building the numbers , keeping track of P&L
- To contribute to the go to market communication(plans) , product positioning and messaging towards new and existing clients.
- To work together with our customer relationship officer and contribute to the value proposition, developing the salestool kit and processes that go along
- To consolidate all relevant market/competition info, user information and experience; churn - in order to enhance our products and services.
- Contribute to the alignment of all stakeholders on the product vision on short/mid term.
- To make recommendations on the product life-cycle, with customer satisfaction as a key objective.
- To manage customer interactions (organize, plan, etc.) during the different phases of the project (e.g. analysis, pilot,…)
- A Master ‘degree;
- At least 5 years’ solid experience within Product Marketing ;
- Good IT environment acumen; This is important as our products are software applications and infrastructure products – so you will need some background in order to understand what we’re doing;
- Analytical thinking skills and commercial reflection skills
- An excellent knowledge of Dutch and French (one mother tongue/other fluent) is a real must as you will have to interact in both language with customers.
- A committed person that fosters an open communication and sharing of knowledge;
- A good communicator, with a good aptitude to interact,
- Well organized; and good at keeping things moving forward;
- Hands-on, flexible and pragmatic;
- Smart and analytical;
- Very client oriented.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economical stable sector.
- Room for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, fostering an open atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, car, bonus and net allowance, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the the possibility to build up holidays.
- Postuler pour ce poste
The Network Engineer is responsible for technical management, design, support, and administration of our LAN/WAN/WLAN networks, video, telephony and enterprise security. Responsibilities include physical and logical configuration and management of networking hardware, cabling, wireless access, MPLS subsidiary networks, traffic shaping.
You will take up End-to-end ownership over networking troubleshooting, log analysis, upgrades and enterprise security. You will furthermore evaluate the state of infrastructure security and recommend improvements
- To support routing protocols and Cisco frameworks (EIGRP, BGP, GLBP, OSPF)
- To support site-to-site connectivity (MPLS, GRE, IPSEC) and monitor/capture performance metrics
- To assist with server/SAN HW configurations (NIC's, HBA's, Fiber, Ethernet)
- To support WiFi, SSID's
- To monitor and identify networking and application performance bottlenecks and traffic utilization
- To implement and manage Networking tools (Cisco Prime Infrastructure, Wireshark, etc.)
- To manage updates Cisco HW/SW upgrades/updates
- To manage network equipment and services vendors and cabling contractor work
- To Practice OSI model and IEEE networking methodologies and standards
- To maintain an excellent level of personal expertise, keeping constantly informed of the latest update in relevant technologies and share knowledge with colleagues
- To contribute to global Continuity and security platform and to that intent liaise with specialists from own department or from other team
- To contribute to internal team meetings
- To liaise & collaborate with other team members & ensure efficient hand-over of information & work, as appropriate
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Network Engineer of which 2 in a medior/senior position with effective end responsibility for technical aspects
- The following IT /technical knowledge:
- o Experience with multiple protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, OSI, SMTP)
- o Experience with Data Center design/move/relocation
- o Router and Switch configurations, layer 2 and 3 optimization
- o Experience with Cisco Client, CheckPoint, or comparable Edge Protection HW/SW
- o Current Cisco CCNA certification is a plus
- o Familiarity with snmp, smtp, mail routing
- o Working knowledge of Virtual and Physical server configurations
- o Strong understanding of DNS, DHCP, Firewalls (Checkpoint), Load Balancing (F5) and VPN (Cisco)
- o Good understanding of Security End-Point protection software (McAfee, Norton, Sophos etc.)
- o Experience VOIP and Video architectures, COS, QOS, VLAN's, DMZ
- o Experience analyzing/evaluating vendor products
- Fluent in Dutch/French (a passive knowledge of one of both national languages is a must) and English
- Analytic minded , open to new solutions and technologies
- Able to prioritize various requests, ranking the importance vs the urgency, while keeping the customer’s interest as a priority
- Able to work autonomously, respond quickly to production issues, and produce timely project deliverables
- A team player at ease with sharing knowledge and best practices with colleagues, cross team and boundaries
- A competitive salary package, extralegal advantages, insurance coverage, public transport, luncheon vouchers, and the possibility to build up holidays. Company car, bonus system and a net allowance.
- Postuler pour ce poste